These are my results based on the GALLUP Strengths Finder 2.0
- Learner – I have strong desire to constantly educate myself. The one thing that people can’t take from me is my mind. I love to research a large array of topics in order to open my mind to different philosophies. I have always been committed to expanding my knowledge base in order to continually improve myself.
- Maximizer – I love to take a problem or basic concept and transform them into something that is magnificent. I have an innate ability to break down complex ideas into their basic elements. I have the ability to pinpoint peoples abilities and leverage them to their greatest potential.
- Responsibility – I am a very loyal individual. I believe in staying true to my word and not over-emphasizing my abilities and knowledge. While my opinions on certain issues may change over time, at my core I always stay committed to my values. Those who have worked with me know me as a trustworthy individual and respect my work.
- Communication – Due to my communication skills I can easily hold a conversation with anyone. I truly enjoy presenting, whether it be a business pitch or discussing a topic with a professional organization. I find I am most effective when verbalizing my thoughts. This allows me to leverage both content and body language in order to effectively communicate my message.
- Adaptability – I have a strong ability to adapt to different situations. This skill allowed me to work effectively in a very small startup company as well as a business with over a hundred employees. I know that things are as they will be. I truly enjoy being surrounded by people who avoid fretting over unimportant details.